Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Stop text wrapping around avatar

Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:24 PM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
I'm trying to stop the text from wrapping around the avatar images/empty white space that is left when commenters have no avatar. I would like it the text to all be indented the same distance instead.

I know this can be done like this article

But I'm not entirely sure where to do this at or if there is an easier way.

Help??
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:24 PM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
Site is www.theadventurebite.com
Old Aug 1, 2012, 10:30 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try this in CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
.comment-container p {
    padding-left: 50px !important;
}
Old Aug 2, 2012, 07:29 AM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
You sir, are fabulous!

My gratitude for your quick and perfect reply.