Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Inconsistent spacing at top of the page... perplexing me

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 23, 2011, 01:06 PM
uptimejeff

9 posts · May 2011
Inconsistent spacing at top of the page... perplexing me

ATA 3.6.7

First, look at this example
Example Page

The html of that post/page is:
Code:
<h4>Test</h4>
Notices of the Standing Committee (514) f
Side-Note: I don't show the Post title on the page.. I only show the body text. So the word 'Test' is part of the body not the Title.

Problem
The amount of space between the divider line (just under logo) and the first word (Test) of the page body varies and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to tame this behavior.

Even on a page with just a few words with no styles applied:
Example2
There is more space between the divider line and the first words.

I've looked all over and haven't been able to figure out how this is controlled.
I looked with Firebug and the body text appears in (div.post-bodycopy.clearfix) but the buffer space above the actual words is more than I want/need.
I'm a newb to css..

Any pointers on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks