Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Prevent background from filling in the container

Old May 30, 2010, 02:20 PM
imwiththebandlq

6 posts · May 2010
Hi,

I'm new to this theme. I just figured out how to put a custom background in and the only problem I'm having is that my background fills the center column as well as the header. I want my background to only be to the sides of the left and right sidebars, with the rest (header and center container) white. How can I fix this?

Thanks!
Old May 30, 2010, 03:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Have you looked thru the theme options and searched this forum for an answer? You will be amazed at the number of questions that have been answered and can be found with a little work on your part.
Old May 30, 2010, 04:59 PM
imwiththebandlq

6 posts · May 2010
After some more searching I found the link: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ght=background

Thanks