Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

can't access theme options anymore

Old Apr 30, 2009, 12:34 PM
lsilva

9 posts · Mar 2009
Until this morning I was able to get to the theme options with no problem. Today I just get a white screen with Done status. I checked the error log and found this:

[30-Apr-2009 02:28:52] WordPress database error Can't find file: '' (errno: 2) for query SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (164) ORDER BY t.name ASC made by require, require_once, include, get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once, dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, stc_widget, wp_get_post_tags, wp_get_object_terms

I restored my WP files and WP DB to a day ago hoping that would fix the problem but I still get the same error. Please help.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 03:19 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Try disabling plugins, make sure you don't have various Atahualpa versions mixed and matched inside the same directory, try the Default theme, upload a fresh Atahualpa version in a new directory and see if it works there...
Old Apr 30, 2009, 04:29 PM
lsilva

9 posts · Mar 2009
I downloaded the current theme version from bytesforall.com and replaced what I had with that. Same problem. I tried to change themes to version 3.2. I wouldn't show the preview for it. I considered that odd so I did not activate it. I didn't want to risk the website not working. It displays fine now. I tried to activate the classic theme. It previews fine but I did not activate it. I want to be sure I can quickly change back to atahualpa and since 3.2 did not preview, I didn't want to take the risk.

I turned off PHP safe mode, which is all I changed today (turned it to on again after getting hacked again today). The problem still exists (safe mode on or off). I also increased the PHP memory limits 10 100M. That solved another unrelated problem but not this one. :-(

I did a repair and optimize of the DB but no change. BTW: The page it stops at (displays in address bar) at completion (all white screen) is

http://www.stock-trader-info.com/wp-...=functions.php

Other ideas? I have not disabled plug ins yet. I did not change them since when it was working. I am hesitant to affect how the site looks while it is live, and I have had some problems in the past reactivating deactivated plugins. But if that is the next best thing to do, I could take a full backup and do the test during the night some time (low traffic).

Update: I checked the site today and the problem is gone. I can now access the theme options. Very strange. Maybe it was something on the web host side. I made no changes other than those above, which did not solve the problem.

Last edited by lsilva; May 2, 2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: problem fixed