Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

After Commas, Colons, and Semicolons, I Can't Get a Space

Old Aug 28, 2011, 05:10 PM
Nordica

2 posts · Jun 2010
Hi.

I started a new blog and am using the Atahualpa theme. When I type the posts in the Post or Page boxes in the Dashboard, they look great. When I look at them in HTML, they also look correct.

However, once I publish the posts, the spaces after commas, semicolons, and colons disappear. I don't understand how to get a space after my commas so my posts are grammatically correct.

Any help?

Thanks.

And a second question -- two of my posts are a different font. I cut and pasted them from another article I wrote. How do I make them the default font?

Thank you.
Old Aug 28, 2011, 07:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What version of Atahualpa? If 3.6.7 do you have all the patches installed per the New Versions and Updating forum?
Old Aug 28, 2011, 07:50 PM
Nordica

2 posts · Jun 2010
Thank you for your reply. When I did a search, I didn't turn up results, or rather, perhaps I didn't see them. After posting, I found the patches and have bookmarked them to work on tomorrow.

Thanks!