Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

How to customize the "ADMIN BAR"?

Old Apr 29, 2013, 06:03 PM
pedroserrano91

1 posts · Apr 2013
How to customize the "ADMIN BAR"?

Hello, first, I apologize if poorly translated into English, this text ... Since I am from Spain, and I Use the Google translator.

I would like to know, as I can "customize" the top bar management ... Since i was reading, and it must be set to "Funtions.php", but can not find. I would like to change the design and is shown to all, even if not registered. Something like: www.andro4all.com

A big hello
Old Apr 30, 2013, 09:25 PM
studioelle

40 posts · Mar 2010
Alabama, USA
Hello!

If it were me, I would add a div at the top of the content area in the header.php file and add the content into that div (or even custom widget areas).
Old May 1, 2013, 03:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what do you mean by the 'ADMIN BAR'?
Are you refering to the WordPress Admin Bar that you see on the front end if you are logged in?