Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

FR: Add variables to the paths to images, headers, logo, favicon, etc.

Old Jan 22, 2011, 11:58 AM
interfasys

46 posts · Aug 2010
Switzerland
FR: Add variables to the paths to images, headers, logo, favicon, etc.

Yes, we can hack the files, but it means making the changes every time the theme is updated.
It would also be a great feature for people using a WP Network since each user could use his own folders for all the images.

All it would take maybe is a path to the images folder and the hierarchy for the sub-folders would be kept.

$path/images
$path/images/headers
$path/images/favicon
etc.

It seems somebody already has done all the hard work and it would just need to be added to the next revision:
http://alantait.net/2011/01/15/wordp...header-images/

Last edited by interfasys; Jan 22, 2011 at 12:06 PM.