Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Create new category bar with custom includes

Old Aug 25, 2009, 04:32 PM
backstpub

1 posts · Aug 2009
Orlando, FL area
Send a message via Skype™ to backstpub
Hi, I'm a writer/designer non-programmer. I'm trying to customize an ATA theme blog to include a second category list with custom content. First, is this possible, and second, where do I find the code to copy/modify to do same?

Thanks very much