Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] plugin for a html sitemap which can be shown in a navigation bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 16, 2010, 09:34 PM
guvenp

10 posts · Oct 2010
Smile [SOLVED] plugin for a html sitemap which can be shown in a navigation bar

Hi guys,

I would like to say I love the atahualpa theme and after scouring the wordpress world for different free themes, I am happy to have settled with this one. Now to my problems.

Firstly, I am curious as to whether there is a free plugin which can set up a html sitemap for visitors to view. I would like to show the sitemap in a navigation bar and am currently using the plugin dagon design sitemap generator, but cant seem to configure it to show a sitemap where I would like, in a navbar.

Also I have a calorie calculator which works fine in dreamweaver, but as soon as I insert it into my website swimtoslim.com, it doesn't work. I am a little baffled as to exactly what is causing the problem and how I can find a solution to this issue.

cheers.