Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Audio Player Plugin not showing up or working

Old Feb 24, 2009, 09:56 AM
Nefeli

18 posts · Feb 2009
I activated through the WP Plugin directory the Audio Player v.1.2.3 (which is supposedly) a Highly configurable single track mp3 player By Martin Laine.

It is not doing anything with the default settings, must admit not quite sure what configurations should be made. Is anyone using this same one or can advise on other more user friendly audio plug-ins.

Tks
Nefeli
Old Feb 24, 2009, 10:06 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Please try with the "default" theme first to see if this is theme related.

Deleting your other, identical thread