Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Why is the title breaking to two lines?

Old Jun 2, 2010, 09:24 PM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
http://amourfooey.com/

Why is the title breaking to two lines?

Also, I want the box to move up about to the centerline (vertically) of the header image.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 05:15 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The line is too long. Make the center area bigger, change the number of characters in the title or change the font size. Part of the area is taken by the sticky icon.

What box?
Old Jun 3, 2010, 06:04 AM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks for the help. I have the box (the area containing the blog title) where I want it.

But the breaking title still eludes me. There is obviously room in that box for at least 3 words. I experimented with setting the box to 500px wide. The line break persists.

I don't know what you mean by the sticky icon taking up aprt of that box. I don't see anything else in that box other than the two words.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 07:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
sorry, I was looking at the post title

The bolt title on two lines is because ot the 'margin-right:740px;' you have at ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Blog Title