Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Images, Logo and Menu Missing in Internet Explorer 8

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 10, 2014, 07:31 AM
swolson

1 posts · Jan 2014
Unhappy Images, Logo and Menu Missing in Internet Explorer 8

My website is not appearing properly in Internet Explorer 8. None of the images, icons, maps, or logo show up. The menu bar intermittently appears and disappears and the text on the pages is hard to read.

In reading the forums, I am thinking this problem is caused by a mistake in my css but I have no idea how to go about resolving it. I just upgraded to Wordpress 3.8 and am using Atahualpa 3.7.12. My website is www.mediationasheville.com

I am so appreciative of any help or suggestions!