Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

SQL queries for option parameters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 7, 2009, 04:10 PM
gejba

5 posts · Jun 2009
SQL queries for option parameters

Hi,

I noticed a strange behavior in atahualpa 3.3.3 (I don't know if it is the same in previous versions). If I reset the setting I get 250 queries (statistics in footer) for bfa_ata_ option values. Every setting saved in theme settings reduces the number of queries. The queries, called by are like "SELECT option_value FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = 'bfa_ata_cat_noindex' LIMIT 1" and they return no values.
These calls are unnecessary and should not be called by the theme scripts.

Best regards, Domen