Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Widget not showing in Right Sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 3, 2011, 10:50 PM
fdlstx

3 posts · Mar 2011
So. California
Widget not showing in Right Sidebar

Using Atahualpa for a CMS with lots of pages with many different widgets in the sidebars. On the home page I used the Widget in Pages with a Custom Menu. The Custom Menu stopped displaying so I got the client to agree to alter the design and position the menu in a right sidebar, and deactivated/deleted the Widget in Pages plugin. BUT the Menu still doesn't show up in the right sidebar. I've combed the forum, checked and re-checked everything. Please let me know what info you need to help me! Thanks!