Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] How to add social media icons

Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:09 PM
pamlita

10 posts · Oct 2012
I am so new to the blog world it isn't even funny.

I was previously using the Thesis theme and couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I changed to Atahualpa and am having a glimmer of hope that I can finally get my blog up and running.

Can anybody provide me with the appropriate steps to get social media icons on my site? Particularly, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Thank you!
Pam
Old Oct 10, 2012, 03:47 PM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
That's not really a theme question. You can use plug-ins or place linked graphics in a widget.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:01 PM
pamlita

10 posts · Oct 2012
Okay, thank you!

Pam