Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Does theme work with RB Internal Links?

Old Feb 21, 2009, 11:15 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I want to be able to easily link to other posts and pages within my site, not have to paste in the full URL. RB Internal Links is a plugin that allows this, by showing a list of pages and posts when you highlight a bit of text for linking. I installed it but do not see the option when I'm trying to make a link.
Old Feb 21, 2009, 06:42 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Does what you're trying to do work with the "default" theme?
Old Mar 8, 2009, 07:38 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I tried this with both Atahualpa and the Default theme, even disabled all other plugins, tried IE7, FF2 and FF3 but I could not get this plugin working. Tested the tinyMCE feature on WP 2.7

This does not seem to be caused by Atahualpa as far as I can tell. Perhaps a browser security setting, a web hosting setting, I don't know.
Old Mar 11, 2009, 05:07 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
RB Internal Links plugin is working perfectly for me now, with Atahualpa. It's really great. I don't know how anybody manages without it, frankly. I don't know why it isn't a function built-in to Wordpress.

I think that earlier, I was just missing the icon in the editor. It's the one that looks like a page with a chain link over it. On my screen it's in the upper row on the right.