Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to make page menu bar taller?

Old Nov 22, 2009, 01:51 PM
jenb

29 posts · Oct 2009
Hi, I'd like to make my my page menu bar taller since I have a wide header image, and it would look more balanced. I didn't see any options to increase it's height it (unless i'm just missing it?)

Can someone let me know how I would do this?
Thanks much,
Jennifer

Last edited by juggledad; Nov 22, 2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: changed wider to taller and re-worded
Old Nov 22, 2009, 03:06 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can of course increase the font size or perhaps add a css height property to it if you can figure out the id or class. I played around a little without results. Maybe someone else here can give us the id or class.
Old Nov 22, 2009, 06:39 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You can set the font size in the page Menu bar at ATO->Page Menu Bar->Font Size & Face
Old Dec 2, 2009, 12:03 AM
ssoszka

75 posts · Apr 2009
Oregon, USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ssoszka
I want increase the height of the menu bar as I'm using a image as my background. What sort of CSS code would I need to insert to make this change??

Thanks,

Shawn
Old Dec 2, 2009, 10:06 AM
Ber|Art

198 posts · Oct 2009
Europe (NL) ber-art.nl Windows 7x64 WP 3.x Atahualpa 3.7.x
Send a message via Skype™ to Ber|Art
I also would be happy if I count change the hight of the menu bar and the distance between the items and center the menu bar...

changing the font size is not the same that changing the menubar size!
Old Dec 3, 2009, 01:42 AM
ssoszka

75 posts · Apr 2009
Oregon, USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ssoszka
Well tentatively I have found that playing with the padding-top and padding-bottom command in CSS insert worked well.