Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Images aren't showing in my front page

Old Jul 9, 2010, 02:47 PM
ISFNpub

6 posts · Jul 2010
My front page is showing only the Text from all my posts, I want it to also show images.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 02:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
a little more information would be helpful
Old Jul 9, 2010, 03:01 PM
ISFNpub

6 posts · Jul 2010
That's about all I the detail I have have. There's nothing else to it that I can think: I installed Atahualpa, as-is. I created a new post with an image in it, and if I go to the front page, all I see is the text, not the image.

The image is in the post: if I click the post, it reappears.

Also, al the text appear in one line. I had a numbered list and it just looks like this: 1. item #1 2. item #2.

I think it's only posting a summary or something (and no, I don't have it set on "show summary").
Old Jul 9, 2010, 03:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what do you have set at ato->Configure EXCERPTS?
What version of Atahualpa and wp?
What is the url?
Old Jul 9, 2010, 03:16 PM
ISFNpub

6 posts · Jul 2010
ok Atahualpa was configured to excerpts by default it seems.

Thanks.