Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] RSS widget logo size increase

Old Feb 4, 2011, 05:08 PM
2BRetired

50 posts · Jan 2011
I have the basic RRS widget installed and everything seems to be working the only problem I have is the RSS logo is too small, tried putting a larger image in image folder only to find it scaled down the image size to the previous small 14 x 14 image.

How do I increase the RSS logo size. Also the text next to the image is linked to my home page? not the RSS feed. This text, my web site name appeared when I saved the widget.

Thanks, Bob
Old Feb 4, 2011, 10:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Could you supply a link to the site?
Old Feb 5, 2011, 09:52 AM
2BRetired

50 posts · Jan 2011
My link is 2BRetired.com the RSS I am concerned with is the one on the right under search. As you will notice only the small Icon directs you to the RSS feed.

Also I have WP Greet Box plugin.

Thanks Bob

Last edited by 2BRetired; Feb 5, 2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old Feb 5, 2011, 07:12 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Strangely enough that is the way the default RSS widget works. The icon goes to the feed and the title goes to the home page. There are probably other plugins that will behave more like you want.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 09:30 AM
2BRetired

50 posts · Jan 2011
Thanks I thought this was a ATA setting.

I have found when looking for a RSS plugin or any plugin, searching just for RSS or whatever brings up a limited list. I now know to try other combination of plugin names. Such as RSS subscribe/RSS links etc will bring up a larger list.

Regards Bob

This has been solved