Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Problems with wordpress layout in Internet Explorer..

Old Apr 3, 2011, 12:09 PM
jwalk197804

1 posts · Apr 2011
I just recently made my first wordpress theme from scratch.Problem is this..It looks fantastic in Firefox but when using internet explorer everything gets pushed to the left and looks completely wacky..Wondering if anyone has ever encountered this issue and how i can go about fixing the problem?Any advice is greatly appreciated.Thank You!
Old Apr 3, 2011, 03:55 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this forum is for users of the Atahualpa theme and users of ThemeFrame. If you are making your own theme I suggest you post on WordPress.org