Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

sidebar: more widget areas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 17, 2011, 01:38 PM
the_10us

5 posts · Oct 2011
sidebar: more widget areas

I have a right-side sidebar in the Atahualpa theme. This sidebar is one colom (1 cell). Is it possible to split this cell into e.g. 4 or 5 separate cells? I will place e.g. a search box on the top of the sidebar, and some text or calendar on the bottom of the sidebar.

I've searched this forum and tried to add widget area in a text box in the right sidebar.
Quote:
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=test&cells=3&align=8&align_2 =8&align_3=8&before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="right-sidebar-widget %2$s"?>
. I have installed the exec php plugin to get PHP code in text area in the widget work. But it doesn't work.

Can someone help me?
Thanx!