Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Site launching!! Can I insert code into the header, only one on particular p

Old Jan 30, 2010, 10:58 AM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
I have a slider that I got from Dynamic Drive, and I want to use it on (2) pages in the site. I added it to Theme Options/HTML Inserts: Header, and it works like a dream. The problem is that it is conflicting with Thickbox that the cart system is using. I assume this is because it is being loaded into the header - between
HTML Code:
<head> and </head>
for all pages.

Is there any way I can only load this code for the two pages that have the slider on them, and not on other pages in the site? I would hope this allows the Thickbox to properly work on the product pages where I need it : http://thelittleslingcompany.com/?pa...3&shopp_pid=26

Thanks. Sort of an emergency because the site is set to launch tomorrow, and the client just now started adding products and I was not aware the Thickbox was not working correctly. I would appreciate any assistance.

http://thelittleslingcompany.com/?page_id=70
Old Jan 30, 2010, 11:12 AM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
Forget it. I solved the problem. Sorry....

Not being totally savvy in PHP, I did not think I could add the Javascript that controlled the sliders into a new page template. I tried it out, dumped the code into the top of a new page template I designed, and then removed it from the HTML Inserts. Voila. The slider works and Thickbox is working again too.

Hope this might help someone else, cause I couldn't find the answer written previously. I stumbled upon it, but it appears to work.