Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Extending the Header area past the website padding

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 23, 2011, 12:55 AM
nilex

1 posts · Mar 2011
Extending the Header area past the website padding

Hello, im pretty much new at all of this so please bear with me if i sound stupid

basically i added the layout container padding on the sides of my website and i really like the way they look, however i want to extend the header area (the part with the website name) to cover the full webpage and not be affected by the padding, also it would be good if the logo and the name stayed at the same place (default position) , could someone explain how to do this? Ive been trying to figure it out, but after about 30 mins of searching and experimenting, I havent found any success

Also if anyone could tell me how to move menu bar below the header area I would be very grateful

Sorry if im being really picky but I don't want my website to look too generic.

Thanks!

Last edited by nilex; Mar 23, 2011 at 01:08 AM.