Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Add text to every post using Css

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:09 AM
PWenk

2 posts · Feb 2011
Add text to every post using Css

Hello,

I would like to add font size 14 quotation marks before first character and after last character of every post automatically.

example
before
This is a test post

Result
"This is a test post"

i have tried adding the quotation marks in The Loop section, however it does not line up properly.
can anyone help point me in the right direction?
thank you