Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Changing Font Colors in R. Sidebar Only

Old Jan 6, 2010, 07:43 PM
rhythm

32 posts · Jan 2010
Changing Font Colors in R. Sidebar Only

It seems the font, font size, style and color for the sidebars is governed by the body text choices. Is there any way to change any of the font attributes for all the text in the r. sidebar (various widgets like "Text" "Recent Posts" and "Tag Cloud") separate from changing the Body text??