Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Sociable 3.5.2

Old Jan 8, 2010, 09:21 AM
ehfquestions

7 posts · Jan 2010
I missed a step somewhere. I installed sociable 3.5.2 and used the ATA recommended settings and
1) not sure where the icon(s) are supposed to show (if you uncheck all of the 'position' boxes) and
2) not sure where code is supposed to be changed (if at all).

Thank you-

ATA Recommended settings:
%sociable% - Displays little icons, linking the post to social bookmark sites. Requires the plugin Sociable. Customize the output at the Sociable Options Page.
Suggested settings:

* "Tagline:" - Will be ignored
* "Position:" - Uncheck all boxes
* "Use CSS:" - Uncheck this
* "Open in new window:" - Check or uncheck, will be used
* Click "Save Changes"

Last edited by ehfquestions; Jan 29, 2010 at 07:45 AM.
Old Jan 11, 2010, 01:41 PM
ehfquestions

7 posts · Jan 2010
bump. anyone have any information regarding this sociable issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehfquestions
I missed a step somewhere. I installed sociable 3.5.2 and used the ATA recommended settings and
1) not sure where the icon(s) are supposed to show (if you uncheck all of the 'position' boxes) and
2) not sure where code is supposed to be changed (if at all).

Thank you-

ATA Recommended settings:
%sociable% - Displays little icons, linking the post to social bookmark sites. Requires the plugin Sociable. Customize the output at the Sociable Options Page.
Suggested settings:

* "Tagline:" - Will be ignored
* "Position:" - Uncheck all boxes
* "Use CSS:" - Uncheck this
* "Open in new window:" - Check or uncheck, will be used
* Click "Save Changes"

Last edited by ehfquestions; Jan 29, 2010 at 07:46 AM.