Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

how to format the post page?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 30, 2011, 12:39 PM
lisakate

15 posts · Aug 2010
Boston, USA
Unhappy how to format the post page?

Hi - I had disabled the ability to click on the headline of a post. But now I realize that when a post is shared, the URL is to that post's page, which is not formatted well. So I have 2 questions:
1) how do I re-enable the hyperlink on the headline?
2) how do I format the post page? I was not sure where in the theme's control panel I can adjust this?

Example of a non-hyperlinked post ("students create original music" post in the new section):
http://www.brcps.org/category/news/

Example of the direct URL when it is shared:
http://www.brcps.org/students-create...he-rainforest/