Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

google ads instead of rotating picture

Old Dec 7, 2009, 05:12 AM
westup

1 posts · Dec 2009
Would it be possible to replace the top/center logo.png image in Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme with a google ad 728 x 90?

Thanks

Old Dec 7, 2009, 03:11 PM
Wimbledon

320 posts · Apr 2009
[VA & AZ], USA
You can accomplish this with a new widget area to hold your Google ads.

Search the forum and you will find all you need to understand how to implement this.