Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Which .htaccess file?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 28, 2010, 12:16 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Which .htaccess file?

I have Wordpress installed in a directory within the root. There are legacy files and folders we still use, also in the root.

There is an .htaccess file in the root, and another one in the Wordpress folder. Which one is controlling the Wordpress site?