Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Changing padding for a specific page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 15, 2009, 03:51 PM
Eric Bobrow

70 posts · Jan 2009
Changing padding for a specific page

I have just moved my support forum from a separate site into an iFrame on a single page of my WP site. It works pretty well, although the padding on the left and right sides is more than I'd like.

Is there a way to change the padding (currently set in the Center preferences to be "padding: 10px 15px;") for this specific page? I tried putting in the code "<padding: 0px 0px;>" into the HTML of that page, to see if it would override the general Center setting, but it didn't work.

I imagine this should be pretty simple, but I just don't know where to place the correct code, and how to make it apply to one specific page.

By the way, I'm using the EmbedIt plugin to place the iFrame HTML code, so the code doesn't get mangled by WP. In general I like that plugin, it's easy to use and does the job. One simply creates one or more custom variables for each page or post that you want to use HTML code in, naming them HTML1, HTML2, etc.; then type or paste into the custom variable the actual code; then put "[HTML1]" etc. into the page or post. The EmbedIt plugin substitutes the code when the page is actually viewed.