Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Pages displayed in Category type menu?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 16, 2013, 07:42 AM
dohara

2 posts · Jan 2010
Duluth, MN
Send a message via Skype™ to dohara
[SOLVED] Pages displayed in Category type menu?

I have tried almost every sidebar menu without success, so, I need your help please.
I plan on having about 50 pages with different galleries to display - these will be feeds from my Smugmug account.

I would like the page menu to work exactly like the category menu, where it resided on the sidebar and expands out to show the page listing with parent/child relationships.
I tried this by making the pages categories instead, however, when selected WP shows only the category heading and not the entire page. Since I want the entire page to display right away.

So, unless there is another solution, I need to have an expandable dropdown page menu in my sidebar that works exactly like the category dropdown box which is standards on WP.

See http://pictureduluth.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis