Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Photoshelter flash embeds not working in Explorer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 9, 2009, 08:20 AM
camera-otoko

2 posts · Sep 2009
Photoshelter flash embeds not working in Explorer

Hi there,

I'm having a problem with Photoshelter embeds on my blog and would be very grateful if anyone could help. The embeds work fine in Firefox but won't display properly in Explorer 6,7,8. This is a link to a sample post on my site:

http://tonymcnicol.com/2009/08/24/br...tyle-in-chiba/

For some reason the flash slideshow at the bottom of the page works OK, but not the static photos.

The flash embeds were fine with my previous theme and also the default wordpress theme. I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.2 with the latest version of wordpress. I'm tearing my hair out as the Atahualpa theme is fantastic otherwise and I have spent some time customizing it now. I'll be right back to square one if I can't fix this.

Tony