Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How can I get a widget to stay at the bottom of the sidebar!?!

Old Mar 21, 2010, 09:15 PM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
This might be a silly question, and forgive me, but I am trying to see what CSS settings I can use to get a widget (text widget) to float at the bottom of the sidebar in this theme. I have tried looking for this information, and testing a few things, with no luck. I would love another head to bounce ideas off of.

Thanks.

P.S. The widget has a specific div ID, #text-3 to be specific, so I should be able to assign CSS to this widget and not affect the other text ones being used.