Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Category Menu - posts don't display

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 15, 2010, 03:00 AM
qbuster

84 posts · Mar 2010
Alrewas, Staffordshire, UK
Category Menu - posts don't display

I have a live site and a test site. Both are running Atahualpa 3.5.1 and Buddypress on the latest build of WP 3.0-RC3 on a webhost running Linux.

The category menu on the test site http://waterwaywatch.org/wordpress/ displays the appropriate posts.

The same menu on the live site http://waterwaywatch.org invokes a 404.

On both sites the POSTS option on the page menu produces the correct result.

The wp-config.php, htaccess and permalinks on both sites are essentially the same. Can anyone give me some ideas as to what is preventing the live category menu from working?

Thanks in advance