Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Import Settings

Old Dec 27, 2010, 03:53 PM
bsekula

10 posts · Oct 2010
Looked around but couldn't find a fix for my problem. Let me know if a solution is in the forum.

Exported my settings file this morning. Did a clean install of wordpress and Atahualpa theme. Went to import the settings file and the displayed message said, "doesn't appear to be a valid settings file."

Any idea why?

Thanks.

Edit: Should add that I did a reset and tried to reload. Same problem occurred. Was unable to find a 'delete' button that I saw mentioned in some of the posts.

Last edited by bsekula; Dec 27, 2010 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Something I forgot to mention.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 04:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Did you export from the same version of Atahualpa that you are trying to import into. If not see this thread may be applicable.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 08:46 PM
bsekula

10 posts · Oct 2010
That did the trick. Sorry for the hassle. Thank you!