Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Letter spacing errors - no matter what font

Old Dec 1, 2011, 02:25 PM
WebRider

4 posts · Jan 2010
Atlanta, GA
I have a problem with Atahualpa 3.6.7 with the spacing on some characters - especially & and commas. It appears that there is no spacing after the character - even though there is. I have tried all different fonts and right now the fonts are:

font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 12px;
color: #000000;

See my Web site for the problem: http://www.bitsandbytesfarm.com/newz/

Would this problem be resolved by upgrading? I have tried all different Web safe fonts and I always see the lack of spacing. Looking for ideas to solve this issue. Thank you.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 02:49 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you have the 3.6.7 patches applies (they are installed on 3.7.3) see the 'New Versions, & Updating' forum
Old Dec 2, 2011, 01:55 PM
WebRider

4 posts · Jan 2010
Atlanta, GA
SOLVED! Thank you. I upgraded to 3.7.3 and the text problem has been resolved. Thank you for you quick response.