Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can you put a large Header image behind the Body Content of the Page?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 14, 2010, 08:08 PM
rhythm

32 posts · Jan 2010
Can you put a large Header image behind the Body Content of the Page?

Occasionally I find a large image I'd love to use as my header, but it's very tall, sometimes 400px-600px. Rather than crop it down to 150 or 200 px height, is there a way to use as my header, but have it continue past the header position down into the body...so that the lower part of the image forms a background behind my page menu, sidebars and body content?