Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

More info on...Font size in sidebar

Old Aug 2, 2009, 07:14 AM
jules71

2 posts · Aug 2009
I have read all threads about the font size, but I must be blind. I am using version 3.4.1 and have looked in the options for a place to change the size of the text in the sidebar. I have changed the title size and have tried to input info in the Widget Content Box area, but nothing and under Widget List items there appears to only be changes for (Left Margin for whole Item, Left Border Width for Links, Left Border Color for Links, Left Border Hover Color for Links, Left Padding for Links, Link Text Weight, Link Text Color , Link Text Hover Color)

What am I missing? Can you change the font size here?

Cheers,
Jules
Old Aug 8, 2009, 04:59 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You can do this with a CSS Insert

td#left, td#right {
font-size: ...
}