Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Change Dashed Line Around Menu 2 (Catagory Menu) to Solid Line ?

Old Jul 20, 2013, 03:49 PM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
I looked all over for a setting in the theme to change the line around the horizontal menu items from dashed to solid and thought it would be in the "Menu 2 (Cataegory Menu) but nothing there.

Can you tell me houw to do that?
Old Jul 20, 2013, 04:32 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Sometimes there is not a direct setting in the theme options and you have to use a code inspector such as Firebug to determine the CSS selector and add the necessary code to the CSS Inserts box in the theme options.