Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header Widget with Slider - help with coding

Old Dec 5, 2010, 07:51 PM
Zoe1416

15 posts · Dec 2010
[SOLVED] Header Widget with Slider - help with coding

Hi,

Sorry for asking so many questions. I am absolutely new at all this. I'd like to use J Query Slider for Featured Content (http://www.jqueryslider.org/) below my Category Bar and before my Post/Sidebar Area.

The instructions from the Slider website was that I'm supposed to add this code to my blog:
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=FCG_PLUGIN_FILE'); ?>

I understand that I'm supposed to go to ATO--> Add new Widget Areas.

The code completely baffles me, though. So can anyone give me the code to add the slider in the area below my category bar?

Thanks for anyone's help!
www.pregnancybaby411.com
Old Dec 6, 2010, 06:42 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it says to add <?php include(FCG_PLUGIN_FILE); ?> not <?php bfa_widget_area('name=FCG_PLUGIN_FILE'); ?>
just add it to the header configuration after the '%cats'
Old Dec 6, 2010, 10:44 AM
Zoe1416

15 posts · Dec 2010
Thank you! That’s extremely helpful. Do you have any ideas on how to center it? Right now, it aligns to the left. What code should I place to center it?
Old Dec 6, 2010, 10:57 AM
Zoe1416

15 posts · Dec 2010
Nevermind. I figured it out.
Thanks for your help!