Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Putting radius on corners of Header Image

Old Feb 1, 2010, 04:53 PM
nwheal

7 posts · Feb 2010
Hi

Very new to the theme but think it is great.

I was wondering if it possible to put a radius on the corners of the header image in some way that does not mean me re-editing all header images in Photoshop.

Can this be done in one of the style sheets.

I do not want to put a border round the images just a radius of 10 or 20 pixels.

Regards

Nigel
Old Feb 1, 2010, 05:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This will do it for the top left and right corners. add it to ATO->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
/* ================================================ */
/* Replacement header-image-container to rounded the top corners of the image */
.header-image-container {
position: relative; 
margin: 0; 
padding: 0; 
-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
}
/* ======================= */
/* end Replacement Header Image Container */
Old Feb 1, 2010, 05:09 PM
nwheal

7 posts · Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
This will do it for the top left and right corners. add it to ATO->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
/* Replacement header-image-container to rounded the top corners of the image */
.header-image-container {
position: relative; 
margin: 0; 
padding: 0; 
-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
}
/* end Replacement Header Image Container */
Juggledad

Many thanks for the information, I have just inserted that into the location you mentioned and instead of using the top left and right commands I tried the -webkit-border-radius: 10px; and it seems to be working fine.

Is there any reason not to use the -webkit-border-radius: 10px;....

regards

Nigel
Old Feb 1, 2010, 05:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
No you can use that, The example I grabed was from a site where I wanted the top corners rounded and the bottom squared. Note this won't work in IE since it doesn't support it. and you need the '-moz...' for firefox
Old Feb 2, 2010, 04:19 AM
nwheal

7 posts · Feb 2010
Juggledad

I was testing the site about an hour after feeling really please with getting it to work.

During that time I decided to open the site with 3 other browser..... once I did that I returned to your post and used your method.

Nigel