Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] my site disappeared! nothing but white space...

Old Sep 27, 2011, 03:48 PM
blankenship

3 posts · Sep 2011
[SOLVED] my site disappeared! nothing but white space...

was making some changes to the "atahualpa options" over the weekend, and now when i go to my site, i get nothing but a blank white page!

i have NO IDEA what i could've done...each time i edited an option i checked for functionality. can anyone discern where i've gone wrong from looking at the source? site is here.

help much appreciated.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 04:45 PM
blankenship

3 posts · Sep 2011
i wonder if my issue is related to this thread.
tried reverting from 3.6.7 back to 3.6.1 and it didn't help.
i'd try 3.5.3, but i can't find the zip to download.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 07:08 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you make any changes to the theme code in 3.6.7?
If you look at the page source, you will see this at the end
HTML Code:
<b>Fatal error</b>:Call to undefined function bfa_incl() in <b>/home/content/96/7117796/html/news/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/css.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
Now the function bfa_incl() is defined in functions.php on line 963 so you might want to look at your functions.php and see if you have the correct version.
Old Sep 28, 2011, 03:11 PM
blankenship

3 posts · Sep 2011
SOLVED.
thanks for that-
i'd accidentally swapped the 3.6.1 functions php into the 3.6.7 folder.
fixed now.