Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Add a title to category bar?

Old Mar 30, 2010, 02:15 PM
samij0

18 posts · Nov 2009
Hi,

This seems like it should be fairly simple, but I'm having trouble with it. I'd like to put the word "Categories" in front of my category bar to distinguish it from the pages navigation. Is this possible?

Thanks
Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:09 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That one got me thinking and the code below added to ATO>Style & Edit HEADER AREA>Configure Header Area worked for me on my current practice site. You could twiddle to your hearts content on the CSS. I'm glad you asked as I never thought of putting text in that box.
HTML Code:
%pages <div style="float:left;color:white;font-size:1em;padding:3px 5px 0 5px">Categories >></div>%cats %logo %bar1 %image %bar2
Old Mar 31, 2010, 09:09 AM
samij0

18 posts · Nov 2009
Larry,

You're a genius! I can't believe I didn't even think of throwing a code in there. Thanks SO much!