Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

category pages missing styling

Old Aug 21, 2009, 06:01 AM
sharmtravel

8 posts · Apr 2009
Hi,

I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. I'm trying to install a breadcrumbs plugin, however this relies on having a suitable category page active for all the post pages to sit under. The problem is the category page is not picking up the sites external stylesheet:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.sharm-el-sheikh-travel.com/?bfa_ata_file=css" type="text/css" />

All other pages are using this without any problems. Any thoughts on how to ensure this is referenced on the category pages as well?

www.sharm-el-sheikh-travel.com

Category page:
www.sharm-el-sheikh-travel.com/category/sharm-el-sheikh-holidays/

Update:

The styling only seems to work for the main pages and posts, but not the categories, search pages etc. I have tried switching back to inline styling/JS and this partially brings back the styling to those pages. I aslo tried switching back to the older 3.3.1 version and this seemed to be ok, therefore I guess it's an issue with the updated theme/external css.

I am currently using 3.4.1 and wordpress 2.8.4. Any help much appreciated

Many Thanks
Joe

Last edited by sharmtravel; Aug 21, 2009 at 06:58 AM. Reason: update