Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Poor forum support at Sociable

Old Jun 24, 2009, 08:57 AM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
I am using the sociable plug in with wp 2.7.1 and atahualpa 333 the settings that Flynn suggested from an earlier post work fine. However, I am trying to get the share this icon to show instead of the individual icons. Ir is my understanding that this should work with social. I originally wanted to use the share this plugin but could not find instructions, got frustrated and use sociable instead.

I realize that this may not be a theme question, but I am always willing to pay as much as possible when I have money for any help given.

That being said, I have the share this icon in my theme images folder (I think) and social gives you the option of showing other icons but this is what they had to say about using other icons.
Sociable comes with a nice set of images, if you want to replace those with your own, enter the URL where you've put them in here, and make sure they have the same name as the ones that come with Sociable.

As a total non-techie, I am not sure what they mean by using the same name as the ones that come with sociable, nor do I understand what url path I need to type into the option box for alternate images.

Could it be that I am confusing share this with sociable too much? Would showing just the share this icon work properly?

Thanks for any help you can give. Right now, the path I am specifying for the image is images\shareicon12x12.png