Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Unlinking the file structure depedency for image directories in favor of DB values

Old May 20, 2009, 12:18 PM
i.avi

1 posts · May 2009
I've just started using wordpress and I found out about Atahualpa theme shortly after. The problem is that I need to run a mult-site rig and after happily deciding on multiblog I noticed that Atahualpa is dependent on file structure at least for the header images and logo. Is it possible to let the user decide the location where the theme will look for files. Meaning, if the theme would store the location values in the database then it would be completely usable in multiple-blog enviornments.
Old May 21, 2009, 05:02 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Are you using WPMU? There, each user should be able to have his own images/logo