Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How do I One widget per post?

Old Dec 16, 2009, 07:47 PM
kevin

3 posts · Dec 2009
How do I One widget per post?

I'm looking for a plugin that can give me one widget for every post.

I like to show a map with a brief text in the sidebar - different for each post

i want for example in the post and category page in sidebar the tags show up , it's must showin in one page , ex here xxx.com/?p=1 tags must shown and here xxx.com/?p=2 must shown recent post or here xxx.com/?p=3 must shown ads , i want to optomiz it like this .

thanks
Old Dec 16, 2009, 10:05 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is a brand new plugin called My Snippets that should be just what you are looking for. You put the widget in the sidebar where you want it to show and then you add the text, html, or shortcode to the box in the post or page edit screen. I'm adding it as a default plugin for all my sites.
Old Dec 17, 2009, 09:23 AM
kevin

3 posts · Dec 2009
this plugin is good but
this plugin Does not show The recent Post and Ex: zzz Category
Old Dec 17, 2009, 11:58 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Where do you want the widget to show up? You had mentioned one widget per post but if you want it to show up when post of a particular category are selected you might need something like Widget Logic but you will have to dive into some conditional tags. Not a big deal but a bit more cumbersome.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 04:37 PM
kevin

3 posts · Dec 2009
thank you so much.
TS Custom Widgets is goood plugin.