Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to move the page menu bar to below the header image.

Old Jun 16, 2011, 10:35 PM
allynmey

15 posts · May 2011
Dighton, MA USA
[SOLVED] How to move the page menu bar to below the header image.

I'd like move the page menu from the top of the page to between the header and first post area. Can anyone point me to a thread?

Thanks,

Allynmey
Old Jun 17, 2011, 01:16 AM
allynmey

15 posts · May 2011
Dighton, MA USA
duh...brain fart...got it.
Old Jun 17, 2011, 03:10 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
As simple as the solution might be, tis always nice to post the answer for others.

ATA Options/Style and Edit Header Area/

Change what might be
%pages %logo %bar1 %image %bar2 (default)

to
%image %pages %bar2

or whatever you want in the header area.