Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Menu Issues with Wordpress Auto Upgrades

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 9, 2010, 10:16 AM
Clean Air

1 posts · Aug 2010
Menu Issues with Wordpress Auto Upgrades

Hi, this is a 2 part question:

1) I recently had a new website designed by a developer and the last 2 auto updates completely screwed up the main page menu. The developer had to go back into FTP to reload the menu. I asked her to fix it once and for all so this won't happen again, so far no luck. She told me the menu is "not" a plugin because I requested something simpler. What should I do? I can work in the backend of wordpress to edit pages and such but I am not a developer and don't know code.

2) Why does my website say "wordpress" after my URL? How can I change this?

Thank you!! Barry
www.cleanairlandscaping.ca