Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] 3.4.9 Combining Category and Pages menu

Old May 12, 2010, 01:29 AM
DesignFlute

27 posts · Apr 2009
Mumbai, India
I upgraded to 3.4.9 from 3.4.6 without a hitch, it seems.

But combining page and category menu bar (thread) does not work.
Thanks
Old May 12, 2010, 06:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There have been coding changes so to get this to work do the following. Edit bfa_header_config.php and fine lines 44-45 (version 3.4.9) which should be
HTML Code:
	echo bfa_hor_pages($bfa_ata['sorting_page_menu_bar'], $bfa_ata['levels_page_menu_bar'], 
	$bfa_ata['titles_page_menu_bar'], $bfa_ata['exclude_page_menu_bar']);
add the following after line 45
HTML Code:
	echo bfa_hor_cats($bfa_ata['sorting_cat_menu_bar'], $bfa_ata['order_cat_menu_bar'], 
	$bfa_ata['levels_cat_menu_bar'], $bfa_ata['titles_cat_menu_bar'], $bfa_ata['exclude_cat_menu_bar']);
This will cause the use of the %pages, %page-center or %page-right to display the Category menu items after the page menu items

Last edited by juggledad; May 23, 2010 at 09:06 AM.
Old May 12, 2010, 06:31 AM
DesignFlute

27 posts · Apr 2009
Mumbai, India
Wow! It works perfectly! infinite thanks!

(I got confused & put this thread at wrong place as thread 139 was closed. thank you for transferring this thread here.)